Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wooldridge!

Mama took me to the school where she works at, i felt like President Obama! Everyone wanted to touch me and hundreds of big kids ran towards me just to see me!

This is Kersy and Yari, they are in Kindergarten! They are sooo big!
Tia Kim's class...
Ms. Elsy, Ms. Sylvia, Ms. Delia and Ms. Dora in the office. Ms. Maria was too shy for a picture but she called me a 'chulada'. That made mama giggle.

This is Ms. Glick. She loved my hair...
Ms. Jill...

Ms. Tere...

Ms. Rojo's class...

Mr. Nungaray's class...the big boy on the left leaning towards me is Leo and on the right in the black hoodie is my 'tocaya' because she is also a Lizbeth! Mama did that on purpose cuz she loves her too :)

This is mama' class and Ms. Ruiz is her permanent sub, she is so sweet!

I had such a great time. Everyone was really nice but I'm not sure they remembered my name because everyone was calling me 'Preciosa', 'Hermosa', 'Chulada'...maybe they got me confused with another lil baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment