Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Dollhouse for my Dolly

Thanks to my parents, aka: Abuelos, Eli is the happy recipient of every mommy’s child’s dream, a dollhouse! We are probably equally excited to play with our Eli’s new house!

113010 024

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures.   Proverbs 24:3-4

If you know the Calico Critters stuff at all, you know that this house is made to be filled with rare and beautiful treasures!  You would not believe the stuff they have made miniature!  Maybe we Eli will get some of these for Christmas? ;)

This is Boppy Baby #2. All the critters come with names and clothes but Eli prefers her critters naked and with Eli-names!

113010 014

Here is Boppy Baby #1 on a soft cozy bed. Eli is holding 
Boppy’s babysitter.

113010 017

The house comes with lights!

112910 034

Eli likes the balcony! 

 

112910 038

Here is the Baby Ferris Wheel that came with the house!  Gracias Abuelos!

113010 008

3 comments:

  1. hee hee! I, err Cora, got some play deli food for Christmas from my parents. I, err Cora, loves playing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the dollhouse. Sometimes I think toys are wasted on kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is TOO adorable! I want to get Abi a dollhouse for Christmas but wasn't sure what kind..this one is something I'd be playing with for hours with her of course :)

    ReplyDelete