Thursday, June 24, 2010

CinderEli!

I am amazed that given responsibilities even a 16  month old can rise up to the task!

062410 022

Lil Miss Thing decided it would be funny to spill her milk, so Big Miss Mama decided it would be even funnier to ask her to clean up her mess! By Jove! She did it!   And thanks to Dada, Eliana knows what, “Oh, oh, missed a spot!”, means! So beware if you are ever cleaning in her presence.

062410 023

Here is Eli modeling my etsy order that is getting shipped today!

062410 008

062410 005

Eli is rejoicing with me that we got the order completed!!   And I do mean we.  Because while I sew Eliana has to entertain herself and sometimes she would rather I stop sewing!

When I sew…I yada yada yada the Lord is my Shepherd. In case you don’t sew, sewing is a maddening craft!  The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result…I sew and sew and sew expecting to become a fabulous seamstress!! I guess I’m not insane because I am learning and improving. Glory to God for the art of creating….and for this tiny God-made creation.

062410 017

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the last photograph! You are a fab seamstress!! I'm super impressed!

    ReplyDelete